Terms & Condition Of Use
1. You must be 18 years old or older to use this site.
2. You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
3. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
4. You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other users.
5. You may not use TSMingle for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
6. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links (‘Content’) that you submit, post, and display on the TSMingle service.
7. Nude or explicit photos are prohibited and will be deleted.
8. TSMingle is intended for personal use, not a business solution.
9. You must not contact users of this site for purposes other than friendship or dating.
10. You must not post any phone numbers, street addresses, or locations of employment.
11. You must not modify, adapt or hack TSMingle or modify another web site so as to falsely imply that it is associated with TSMingle.
12. You must not create or submit unwanted email or advertisements to TSMingle or any of its members (‘Spam’).
13. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
14. You must not, in the use of TSMingle, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
15. Any loss of, or damage to, data is not the responsibility of TSMingle. Use of this service is at your own risk.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your TSMingle account. While TSMingle prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that TSMingle cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and, despite our best efforts, may be exposed to such materials and you use the TSMingle service at your own risk.
• We reserve the right to modify or terminate the TSMingle service for any reason, without notice at any time.
• We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
• We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
• Advertising goods or services is forbidden on this site.
• Asking members for monetary reimbursement or offering job opportunities is prohibited.
• Users failing to adhere to these terms will be banned and the offending content deleted at our discretion, with or without notification.
We claim no intellectual property rights over any material you provide, upload, or contribute to the TSMingle service. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask users of our site to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable law, we have adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, subscribers or account holders who are deemed to be repeat infringers. We may also at our sole discretion limit access to our Web site and terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
If you have any questions or concerns email info@TSMingle.com
Because the laws in some states are changing in regards to social networking and dating sites, we have begun the list below to share these tips with you. It is your responsibility to read these disclosures as a member of TSMingle.
UNDER THE “INTERNET DATING SAFETY ACT” OF VARIOUS STATES, WE ARE REQUIRED TO INFORM ALL MEMBERS THAT TSMINGLE.COM DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND SCREENINGS ON ITS MEMBERS.
• 1. “Anyone who is able to commit identity theft can also falsify a dating profile.”
• 2. “There is no substitute for acting with caution when communicating with any stranger who wants to meet you.”
• 3. “Never include your last name, e-mail address, home address, phone number, place of work, or any other identifying information in your on-line profile or initial e-mail messages. Stop communicating with anyone who pressures you for personal or financial information or attempts in any way to trick you into revealing it.”
• 4. “If you choose to have a face-to-face meeting with another member, always tell someone in your family or a friend where you are going and when you will return. Never agree to be picked up at your home. Always provide your own transportation to and from your date and meet in a public place at a time with many people around.”